All of us at KiMedia Strategies challenge you to make one of your “Be Social goals” this week to Tweet someone new. Step out of your comfort zone and start a conversation with someone you’ve never Tweeted with.
What You Will Gain By Tweeting Someone New
- An expanded network of connections
- Access to even more potentially new connections
- An awesome mix of personalities
- A network of people that will begin to trust you, your thoughts, abilities and expertise
Ways To Do Expand Your Network
- Follow keywords, hashtags and conversations revolving around things that interest you and follow those participating
- Observe who your connections are Tweeting with and join in the conversation
- Search for lists around specific topics, follow and engage
What Not To Do On Twitter
- Focus on how many followers they have
- Get bummed out if they don’t Tweet back
- Follow based on a Klout score
You’d be surprised how much your network could expand if you implemented this into your everyday to-do list.
Be Social Goal (week 1) | Download your free Social Media Goals planner